Wasgamuwa National Park is situated in the Matale and Polonnaruwa Districts. It was declared to protect and to make a refuge for the displaced wild animals during the Mahaweli Development Project in 1984 and is one of the four National Parks designated under the Project.
- Accomadation in fully servied movable tents with meals, on full board basis
- Service of a well trained naturalist
- Coordination of the entire tour with all Government /Non Governmental and local authorities and obtaining permission from relevant authorities
- Service of Trekker
- Leach socks and rain coats
- Taxes and service Charges